Change


Hey ppl! If you've been here before you will have noticed I have given flatsideways a brand new look! If not, welcome to my blog! I noticed that it is comin up on 200,000 hits so I thought a new look would go down well even as a thank you for all comments, views, information, videos and of course, tracks I have recieved from ppl all over the world since the start of this blog! Its much appreciated!!! I have also added some new applications to the blog! At the foot of the page you will find a beatport jukebox, allowing you to listen to tunes that are on Beatport. From there you can listen 2 the tracks and download if you want. Hope you lyk the new flatsideways??? :)

And heres an absolutely savage track 2 complete the change! I fucken luv this!!! Masterstroke from Herve!!! Enjoy!!!

Kidda - Under The Sun (Herve Remix)

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/67031051/file.html

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post