Ibiza Memories


Alright people...finally got my hands on a copy of this....!!! Had 2 use bloody limewire 2 get this version but none the less here it is!!! This my friends was 1 of the many highlights of my Ibiza adventure....!!! We love Sundays....Paul Woolford dropped this as his last track on the Space Terrace....!!! Remember lookin round at Ash wit his hands in the air an then catchin a glimpse of all the rest of my mates givin it the full tilt on the steps right beside the Dj box....!!! Smiles all round from ear 2 ear...!!! Moment never 2 be forgotten....!!!!! Wish I could post the vid I had of it from my fone....but I lost it on the way home that nite/mornin.....lol Great nite

Anyway kids.....Enjoy this real classic....!!!


The Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/3336938/file.html

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post